About the Company
Our client is looking to hire a Manager of IT Business Applications. This role provides strategic and tactical management of the IT solutions and a small support team within this Non-Profit organization.
About the Opportunity
- Evaluation of business unit requirements for IT applications
- Assisting in developing strategic roadmaps and cost/benefit analyses for all enterprise applications
- Develop, maintain and follow desktop applications release and maintenance schedule
- Participate in UAT for any application releases and implementations
- Managing all applications running in the environment - MS Office, Document Management, BI, ERP and CRM solutions
- Promoting proper use of applications through documentation, user training, demos, etc.
- Assisting with implementation of IT standards, best practices, policies, KPIs as they relate to business applications
- Managing the application support and service team to ensure successful delivery and use of applications
- Vendor and procurement management for selected products/services
- Risk/BCP/DR for business applications
- 10+ years of progressive work experience in Technology positions
- Experience leading small teams (up to 5)
- Proven skills in managing IT environments in small organizations (infrastructure and applications)
- Experience in non-profit and/or healthcare is a must (exposure to regulatory requirements, compliance, etc)
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27015.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.