About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing company in the asset management industry. They are looking to add a Manager, Investment Operations to their team who will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end trade process in coordination with traders, counterparties and custodians.
Why Work Here
- Very collaborative team culture with fantastic mentorship opportunities
- Culture that values individuals with a hands on approach and inquisitive nature and are hard-working with an entrepreneurial spirit
About the Opportunity
- Ensure trade affirmation and settlements process deadlines are met and resolve settlement issues with traders, counterparties, and custodians
- Process corporate actions and perform company research to conduct analysis
- Interact with Investment team, execution and prime brokers throughout the trade life cycle
- Maintain and set up securities and update valuation as required
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and proactively follow up on pending matters
- Assist in completion of documentation relating to new accounts, service provider agreements, private placements, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of Polar’s trading system, trading counterparties, approved markets and security types, clearing counterparties, which will include a method for approving and monitoring such counterparties
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal and external parties
- 4-5 years experience in Investment Operations
- Asset Management/Fund experience
- Working knowledge of Derivatives/Private Placements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and team player
Highly Competitive Salary and Bonus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28020.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.