About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing company in the CPG industry that is rapidly growing. They are currently looking for a Manager, Internal Controls & Compliance who will be leading the internal controls as it relates to business processes and requirements.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very entrepreneurial culture with a collaborative team environment and fantastic mentorship opportunities
- Company values individuals who are hard-working and looking to join a growing company with future growth potential
- Lead and manage key Controls & Compliance services, and provide the necessary insights and analysis to further enhance the control framework for the following areas, including but not limited to:
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 Administration & Reporting
- Financial Statement Risk Assessment Analysis
- Risk Management & Reporting
- Controls Self-Assessment Administration
- Control Issues Administration & Reporting
- Facilitated Self-Assessment
- Understand business process flows and develop solutions to improve processes
- Develop and maintain effective system to monitor control environment and minimize risk
- Create and review regulatory compliance documentation
- Coordinate the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures as required
- Design and deliver training materials/programs to team members
- Generate status reports and communicate with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with external auditors and internal audit team
- Provide leadership to direct reports
- Experience in regulatory compliance, internal controls, Sarbanes-Oxley, internal/external audit, risk assessment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #340628.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.