About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing private automotive groups in Canada. They are looking for a Manager, Internal Controls and Compliance to create and maintain an effective control environment and enterprise risk assessment and mitigation process.
Why Work Here
- Tons of opportunity for professional development and progression
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Company is rapidly growing and expanding, both organically and through acquisitions
About the Opportunity
- Develop risk control matrices to summarize and assess the key risks, control objectives, and control activities and related test procedures
- Design and perform walkthroughs and tests of controls, and maintain process narrative updates
- Lead ongoing control self-assessment processes and remediate potential issues
- Support business partners across the organization with implementation and adherence to internal controls
- Document and discuss with management any exceptions identified during walkthrough or testing of controls, provide recommendations, develop management action plans, effectively monitor the status, and test the completion
- Work with external auditors as needed
- 5 to 10 years of progressive experience in compliance or audit with a focus on risks and controls
- Public company experience (either directly or as an audit client)
- Automotive Dealership experience is an asset
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 27982.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.