About the Company
Our client is a global public trade company. They are looking for a Manager Internal Controls. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) process documentation (including Risk & Control Matrices) within the Company’s application platform and perform periodic tests of key controls.
Why Work Here
- Global company
- An award-winning, Global Publicly traded company, recognized for innovative products and processes.
About the Opportunity
- Assist stakeholders in revising controls documentation and maintain the documentation within the Workiva application platform.
- Identify risk and appropriate mitigating controls
- Create and execute test plans for all available controls,
- Manage the quarterly attestation letters for company senior staff, including monitoring and adjusting for staff reassignments and issue, monitor and assess the letters.
- Manage reminders and past due notices for corrective actions,
- Generate & present periodic reports,
- Assist other department staff in executing control test scripts or obtaining information required to perform the tests,
- Investigate and report to the Senior Manager any inconsistencies
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of audit principles.
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- 2-4 years of audit experience with a focus on ICFR or SOX
- Knowledge and experience with Workiva, highly desired
- Ability to travel to the US (if necessary)
$100,000/year to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345073.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.