About the Company
Our client is Canada's largest food distributor with over 2000 stores across 20+ banners. They are looking to hire a Manager, Internal Control Compliance to be a part of the Internal Controls Compliance Team which is responsible for all ICFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting).
Why Work Here
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Ranked as one of Canada's top employers
- Work-life-balance is very good
About the Opportunity
- Work within professional auditing and accounting standards to ensure that professional standards are maintained in the execution of compliance testing
- Build working relationships with all levels of management to ensure key risk and associated controls are identified
- Develop and maintain efficient and effective testing procedures and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of controls
- Evaluate the completeness and accuracy of financial information that supports the controls
- Work with the process owners to develop remediation plans to address any identified issues, effectively monitor the status, and test the completion by the due date
- Perform any ad-hoc requests by Management as necessary
- CPA, CA, or CMA
- Prior experience in developing control frameworks for Companies that are required to comply with SOX or NI 52-109
- Knowledge of COBIT, COSO and risk based audit methodology
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 296112.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role