About the Company
Our client is a growing public accounting firm. They are currently looking for a Manager Indirect Tax to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Amazing growth potential in this firm to move up and progress
- Glowing reviews from previously placed candidates, “best firm they have ever worked for”
- Great work/life balance with an excellent culture and respectful environment
About the Opportunity
- Manage compliance and advisory services for our clients across a range of industry sectors with regard to Canadian indirect taxes, including GST/HST, provincial sales taxes, excise taxes
- Analyze complex indirect tax engagements, working on M&A activities, domestic and cross-border transactions, audit defense and other key indirect tax aspects of the customers business
- Develop and provide insight on the benefits we can provide to the business, including a range of meaningful recommendations for our clients that improve their compliance activities
- Research and analysis of a wide variety of indirect tax issues
- Manage multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations
- Focus on building trusted relationships and upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- 2+ years’ experience in a Public Accounting firm or industry with specific experience completing GST/HST, QST and PST tax returns.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #317901.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.