ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Manager to join their successful, world renowned organization.
Manager, Income Tax
About the Company
Our client is an international brewer who is looking for a Manager, Income Tax who will be responsible for provisions, compliance, planning, transfer pricing, and SR&ED/ R&D.
Why Work Here
- Rewards people at the pace of their talent
- Great team culture and environment
- Huge opportunity for growth
About the Opportunity
- Canadian income tax compliance, including Canadian corporate income tax returns and ancillary required filings (e.g. T106, T1134, etc)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual tax provision, and other tax reporting requirements
- Manage all corporate tax audits and inquiries, gather information and serve as the primary contact for tax audits by regulatory/governmental agencies
- Transfer pricing and coordinate with external consultants to prepare transfer pricing reports
- Research and interpret changing tax legislation and related income tax regulations, rules and case law, identify tax issues and opportunities for tax minimization and advise on their implications
- Assist with SR&ED/R&D tax incentives and coordinate efforts with the business and external advisors
- Assist with the budgeting, forecasting and tracking and monitoring of income taxes to optimize the cash flow
- CPA, CA
- 3- 5 years related tax experience
- Experience with both compliance, provisions and IFRS with public company
- ERP/SAP experience is preferred along with strong Excel skills
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24128.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.