About the Company
Our client is a global insurance company, with over 20 locations and 1000 professionals. They are looking for a Manager, IFRS Reporting and Analysis who will be a part of the Finance team to produce IFRS 17 compliant financial reporting.
Why Work Here
- Progressive and flexible culture. Strong work life balance that includes work from home.
- Opportunity for growth and progression in the near term.
- Very competitive compensation package that includes strong bonus and pension matching
About the Opportunity
- Coordination and communication of IFRS 17 results with other teams within PartnerRe, working particularly closely with the local actuarial teams to understand the IFRS 17 results
- Preparation of financial analysis and commentary on the IFRS technical results for North America Life
- Review of postings in Risk Integrity (IFRS 17 subledger) including responsibility for the completeness and accuracy of data therein (e.g., reporting hierarchy structures, COA mapping tables, etc)
- Reconciliation of the Risk Integrity subledger to the General Ledger (Peoplesoft). Also support the reconciliation of the Risk Integrity subledger to the technical subledger (Sun)
- Liaise with the global Life & Health IFRS reporting team to ensure consistency and reliability of reports and processes. This will also include supporting system testing during upgrades to Risk Integrity
- Assisting with the preparation of board deliverables and IFRS 17 financial statements
- Supporting the documentation of reporting policies and procedures and participating in ad-hoc projects
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience. Currently at a Manager Level.
- Experience with IFRS 17
- Life insurance or Reinsurance experience is an asset
Up to $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #297997.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role