About the Company
Our client is a Manufacturing company. They are looking to add a Manager, Accounting who will be an integral part of the Finance team and will be responsible for a variety of accounting matters to support the financial state of the Company.
Why Work Here
- Very good, Fun & Engaging culture
- Good Work Life balance
- Supportive Management team and culture!
- Warm, engaging and supportive work environment
- Communicative leadership who is trying to increase morale!
About the Opportunity
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting package, bank covenants and budgeting process;
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial close process for the enterprise
- Oversee variance analysis for SG&A on a monthly basis in comparison to budget;
- Working collaboratively with the Manager, Project & Cost Accounting on month end close procedures and financial analysis
- Oversee Accounts Payable and Balance Sheet for the enterprise
- Annual financial audit process and quarterly Forecasting
- Monitor, analyze, and manage intercompany accounts (receivables/payables, shared costs allocations)
- Monitor shareholder account balances, prepare dividend payments and support as necessary
- Assist in completion of any necessary corporate applications, i.e. insurance, credit requests
- Provide mentorship and guidance to all Finance team members when appropriate
- Main contact for year-end audit process by preparing necessary schedules, journal entries and or responses
- CPA is an asset
- 5 - 7 years of related accounting experience
- Previous supervisory/people management experience from a relevant industry
- Knowledge in Sage 300 ERP or similar accounting software is a strong asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook;
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 344269.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.