About the Company
Our client is a real estate investment firm, they are looking to add a Senior Accounting Analyst / Manager, Fund Reporting to their Accounting team. The group works closely with leasing, property management as well as fund management.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity within the Company, this role will allow you to grow and become a future leader within the Company
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to get into a hybrid/ operational role – Reporting directly to VP Asset Management and VP Finance
About the Opportunity
- Update monthly cashflow reforecast schedules by property and by fund
- Prepare quarterly KPIs, trial balances, cash positions, performance attributes, and estimated net asset value schedules
- Assist with quarterly shareholder loan interest and update effective interest rate schedules
- Assist in the fund’s quarterly and annual consolidated financial reporting, MD&A and yearly audits
- Assist in the preparation of long term cashflow reforecast modeling using leasing assumptions
- Assist with special investor requests and other ad-hoc duties as specified by fund management
- 5 years relevant experience
- Detail oriented and strong time management skills
- Financial reporting/Corporate reporting experience
- Real Estate / Asset Management experience is an asset
$80,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28466.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.