About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the financial services industry, specifically asset fund administration. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to excel, while being supported throughout your career - this is the role for you!
Why Work Here
- Strong sense of collaboration and positivity within the group
- The Senior Leaders of this team are inspired to make this an atmosphere of work-hard play hard
- Senior Leaders have committed to being flexible helping those achieve a healthy work-life balance that fosters team
- Professional development opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Maintain and control the general ledger and various sub-ledgers
- Prepare and review financial statements, footnotes, and partner capital statements
- Prepare and review limited partner and general partner allocations
- Prepare and review trial balances and work paper product
- Review capital activity that pertains to the funds including capital calls, distributions, and transfers
- Prepare and review fee calculations including (but not limited to) management fees, admin fees, waterfall clawback, and carried interest calculations
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Coordinate, manage, and monitor external audit process
- Review private equity fund client’s partnership agreements, PPMs and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- CPA is an asset
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in a Private Equity Fund, Private Equity Administrator, or other financial institution
- Knowledge of US/Canadian GAAP and other comprehensive basis of accounting
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30120.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.