About the Company
Our client is a leading alternative investment management company in the financial services industry. They are currently looking for a Manager, Fund Accounting to oversee funds and manage client relationships.
Why Work Here
- Competitive base and bonus package, 4 weeks vacation, standard health benefits, RSP matching program, and CPA expenses reimbursed
- Culture is one of vibrancy, collaboration, and positivity, a “work hard, play hard” atmosphere
About the Opportunity
- Manage the fund accounting team responsible for all elements of the production of the NAV and reporting
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Overall responsibility for client relationships and meetings
- Interact with senior management and manage overall relationships for multiple clients
- Provide technical accounting/industry knowledge to clients and internally
- Preparation of client service plans including annual budget
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Coordinate with Operations group, Financial Statement group, Tax group, and Investor Relations group
- Coordinate, manage and monitor external audit process
- Review fund partnership agreements, PPM’s and other materials
- Implementation of fund structures on accounting system
- Coach, develop, train staff
- Review trading and operations processes for the Company’s various divisions
- Experienced Analyst or Manager with 5-7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Experience specifically in real estate funds or other real assets is a plus
- Yardi ERP or Investran experience is a strong asset
- CPA designation is an asset
- Exposure to client interactions
$90,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29341.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.