About the Company
Our client is in the public sector and they are looking to hire for a Manager, FP&A will support with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets and the other position will provide support with monthly and annual analysis as it relates to operational reporting
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to lead and manage a large team
- Great work-life balance
- Dynamic team that values improvement and efficiencies
About the Opportunity
- Participate in the Institution's Integrated Planning process in collaboration with management, managing the College’s new fiscal budget development process and related communication/reporting requirements
- Develop and produce reporting & presentation packages for the Senior Management Team and Board of Governors
- Oversee the development of analytical/financial models and reports to identify and communicate risks as well as opportunities for the College, supporting decision making and enabling continuous business process improvements
- Manage special projects, including evaluation of revenue diversification opportunities, to inform the Institution's investment decision
- 5+ years of related working experience
- Strong background in budget development and forecasting
- Experience in Public Sector a strong asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #305148.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.