About the Company
Our client processes, sells and distributes abrasives and other industrial minerals to the foundry, steel and marine/bridge cleaning industries, sources specialty sands and garnets for the water filtration industry, and recycles inorganic materials under special permits. They are looking for Manager, FP&A who will be responsible for delivering key financial information and critical business insights to senior management and other key stakeholders.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Fast growing business, room for promotion and a lot of learning and growth in this position.
- Develop relationships with various stakeholders (corporate and divisional colleagues) and partner with them to plan, create, and present annual budgets, periodic forecasts and manage and track their performance against set goals
- Responsible for managing the overall framework/rules governing Opta’s business planning cycle, with a mindset towards continuous improvement, with the desired outcome being a synchronised budget process that logically connects the divisional level all the way up to corporate level
- Coordinate the consolidation of budget and forecast information and prepare analysis and reporting to senior leadership team
- Support the development of and maintenance of the company’s multi-year strategic plan and help to define the key business priorities and scorecard metrics in conjunction with the senior leadership team
- Financial and Treasury Reporting:
- Manage preparation and delivery of key management and treasury reports, including budget vs actual analysis, cash flows and KPIs.
- Assist with quarterly reporting to lenders, rating agencies and monitoring of compliance with debt covenants and other credit requirements
- Monitor global information on CAPEX project, prepare monthly reporting and analysis that tracks actual vs planned spend, and maintain a rolling forecast for CAPEX
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to the following:
- Business acquisition and integration support
- Post-completion review and analysis of major CAPEX projects
- Financing and insurance renewal support
- Yearend audit and financial reporting support
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related area
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #398121.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.