About the Company
Our client is a financial services organization. They are looking for a Manager, FP&A will be responsible for managing financial planning and analysis activities, with an emphasis on creating and analyzing financial models, developing productivity improvement tools, analyzing financial results and making recommendations to senior executives.
Why Work Here
- Professional growth through hands-on exposure to enterprise level technologies
- Opportunity to continue to build the planning and forecasting department.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
About the Opportunity
- Creating agile and flexible financial models, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flows to support decision making
- Managing and monitoring cashflow forecasts to actual
- Monitoring capital requirements across entities
- Increasing productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Improving financial decisions by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Building and monitoring KPIs in collaboration with business leaders
- Increasing transparency by developing dashboards and reports to summarize complex information for end users
- Collaborating with business until leaders to ensure models and analytical tools serve the business to the best possible outcomes
- Other projects and/or responsibilities as required depending on business needs
- Four to six years of relevant work experience in the Financial Services field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
$100,000 - $115,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 328975.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.