About the Company
Our client is an established technology solution provider with operations globally. They are looking for a Manager, FP&A who will have cross functional collaboration and will play an integral role in the monthly, quarterly, and annual planning and forecasting cycles.
Why Work Here
- Recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada for 15+ consecutive years
- Opportunity to join a high caliber team and gain solid exposure working with one of the largest leaders in the technology industry
About the Opportunity
- Lead the development of financial models to support annual planning process, monthly forecasting process and strategic business decisions by senior management
- Lead the production of detailed, bottom-up annual budgets and monthly forecasts to support short-term and long-term strategic planning
- Partner with business counterparts to provide support on various business cases (e.g. build vs buy, investments, etc.)
- Proactively monitor business trends, provide “what if” analysis, identify P&L and Cash flow risk and opportunities and present recommendations to senior management
- Manage the delivery of insights and analytics around our partners, distributors and peers
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis to provide insight into the financial performance of the business and to support investment decisions
- 4+ years of Corporate Finance/ FP&A experience with proven results
- Exceptional financial modeling skills with advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #328672.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.