About the Company
Our client in the natural resources industry is looking for a Manager, FP&A who will provide support in the areas of monthly and quarterly financial planning and forecasting.
Why Work Here
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance
- Strong mentorship opportunities, the company typically hires top caliber individuals.
About the Opportunity
- Support the Corporate FP&A function on recurring Group forecasting, budgeting
- Support of report consolidation within financial systems
- Conduct maintenance, optimization, and improvement of various monthly, quarterly, and annual Management reports, analysis, and financial modelling
- Partnering with Reporting and Integration teams on roll out, ongoing improvement and maintenance of the financial systems
- Support of the impairment testing process, Investor Relations, Treasury and other Corporate teams with recurring work and ad hoc projects.
- Relevant industry and Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling experience
$100,000 to $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 319032.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.