About the Company
Our client is a leading global management services company with a multitude of expanding business lines. They are currently looking for a Manager, FP&A who will be responsible for the monthly and quarterly capital budgeting and forecasting for the organization
Why Work Here
- Fast-paced culture of support, growth, and collaboration within the company
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Vast opportunities for growth and advancement with performance
About the Opportunity
- Planning / Forecasting
- Acts as Finance lead for Global capital management processes, driving timely budgeting, needs analysis, and reporting.
- Provides input and support to Business Leaders in EAR (Effective Annual Rate) business cases.
- Critically assesses capitalization rationale to ensure adherence to Capital Policy.
- Provides insightful management reporting in capital management on a timely basis.
- Monthly / Quarterly reporting
- Oversees month end close related to capital / intangible assets, depreciation, and SG&A department close and charge – backs.
- Ensures continuous improvement relating to the internal reporting process and content of the information reported.
- Manages the reporting and variance analysis of consolidated capital for management and internal / external stakeholders.
- Participates in or leads ad-hoc projects/analyses, as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5-10 years of related experience
- Knowledge of and exposure to Canadian/US GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong software applications skills
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #316362.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.