About the Company
Our client is a well-established insurance services company. They are looking for a Manager, FP&A that will support the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning process through data collection, assumption setting, scenario analysis and target setting activities.
Why Work Here
- Unique projects completed and ongoing and systems to further development professional learning
- High level of exposure to senior leadership
- Good work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Support the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning process through data collection, assumption setting, scenario analysis and target setting activities
- Liaise with business unit leaders to ensure timely submission of inputs with high accuracy and adequate support for assumptions
- Continuously monitor reasonableness of business input and assumptions to ensure realistic reflection of future business objectives
- Perform analysis of various business units' financials and operational results; prepare communications and presentations for senior management highlighting performance gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Provide senior management with informative business commentary and analysis including monthly, quarterly and yearly Board reports
- Evaluate financial effectiveness of products and services offered within the portfolio, provide recommendations for improved performance backed my relevant fact-based analysis
- Work cross functionally with the different lines of business to provide value-added financial analysis supporting business decision making
- Manage staff workload and properly allocate resources to ensure timely completion of work
- CPA CA, CMA, CGA or US CPA
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis within P&C Insurance industry
- Master's Degree is an asset
- Knowledge of IFRS17 as it relates to P&C Insurance is a strong asset
- Knowledge of P&C1 reporting and Insurance regulatory standards is a strong asset
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30634.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.