About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of Medical Assessments performing independent medical assessments across Canada. They are looking for a Manager, FP&A who will support our Executive leaders for the overall organization by providing insightful, actionable analysis and recommendations.
Why Work Here
- A very collaborative, passionate environment. Most individuals at the organization have a strong passion for healthcare services
- Good work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Perform monthly variance analysis of budget versus actual results and benchmarks/KPIs articulating these in reports and slide decks that are presented to various levels of leadership team monthly
- Play an integral role in supporting the annual planning process, working collaboratively with the operations team and department leads to formulate the annual budget
- Assist in developing and monitoring key performance indicators throughout the organization
- Support the assessment of corporate development opportunities and other growth areas through advanced modelling and scenario analysis
- Perform ad-hoc financial analysis
- Build and maintain strong relationships with operational leaders across our business segments with the goal of understanding the underlying business model and drivers of performance
- 5 + years Financial Planning and Analysis experience
- Experience in developing insights and analysis out of financial reports
- Proven experience in financial modelling and formulating key performance indicators
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #302582.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.