About the Company
Our client is a privately owned national financial services company. They are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst who will be responsible for managing financial planning and analysis activities, with an emphasis on creating and analyzing financial models, developing productivity improvement tools, analyzing financial results and making recommendations to senior executives.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to continue to build the planning and forecasting department
- This position will often present to senior executives and the work will have a real impact on the growing business
About the Opportunity
- Create agile and flexible financial models, including balance sheets, income statements and cash flows to support decision making
- Manage and monitor cashflow forecasts to actual.
- Develop budgets and work with stakeholders to review, approve, and monitor variances
- Monitor capital requirements across entities
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting and forecasting tools
- Improve financial decisions by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management
- Build and monitor KPIs in collaboration with business leaders
- Increase transparency by developing dashboards and reports to summarize complex information for end users
- Collaborate with business until leaders to ensure models and analytical tools serve the business to the best possible outcomes
- Strong FP&A w/ financial modelling (balance sheets, income statements, cash flows, budgets, forecasts)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience within the financial services industry
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28781.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.