About the Company
Our client is a Canadian public technology holding company, based in Toronto, and they are looking for a Financial Systems Manager. This is a hands on position managing NetSuite integrations.
About the Opportunity
- This a highly visible business partner role and is viewed as extremely valued added
- Own the architecture of financial systems and lead the successful delivery of high-impact technology projects that support Finance’s initiative to scale and modernize as it supports organic and acquisition-driven growth of its subsidiaries
- Actively work with NetSuite integrations, this is a hands on position. Need to be able to proactively know if an integration may cause issues or breakages.
- Work with talented, diverse, experienced and open-minded group of stakeholders across multiple business lines around the world
- Develop the financial systems function at the company and position it for growth
- Technology solutions background with experience in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years' experience in ERP management and project management as a lead or support role delivering technology solutions for Finance departments
- Specific experience in NetSuite
- Experience with core process redesign, continuous improvement methodologies, leading work streams, projects, enhancements
- Experience working with Finance and Accounting professionals
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #282004.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.