About the Company
Our client is a well-known company in the insurance industry. They are looking for a Manager, Financial Systems to oversee and provide financial system recommendations and Implementations related to Finance and IT.
- Very collaborative and inclusive company culture that rewards high performance
- Work closely with senior management and cross functional teams in Finance and IT
About the Opportunity
- Represent the Finance department on major systems projects that have or may have a potential impact on the Finance department
- Perform tasks as part of IT led projects throughout the software development lifecycle
- Manage and maintain all Finance systems from the business user perspective, including the development and execution of project plans relating to the periodic upgrades of the systems and changes to system setup to accommodate recent business or accounting changes.
- Promote technology skills within Finance through the coordination and deployment of technology training requirements for Finance. This includes the development of in-house training on the key financial systems to present to business users. Represents the key repository of systems expertise within Finance
- 3 years of related work experience.
- ERP implementation/ experience working on systems related projects (can be any system - POS, Salesforce, Billings, G/L, etc.)
$110,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27510.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.