About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in the distribution industry. They are looking for a Manager, Financial Systems who will be the first point of contact that F&A for employees regarding issues with the finance and accounting computer systems, administer/control system user access, design and run system queries to obtain more detailed information requested by F&A end users and assists the IT department with system upgrades.
About the Opportunity
- Performing the main Finance Business Analyst role with respect to Microsoft NAV(ERP), which includes gathering end user requirements, collaboration with other Business Analysts on customizations and enhancements, writing test scripts and performing testing of the solutions
- Being the key Finance contact for operational issues relating to Microsoft NAV (ERP) mechanics, which includes troubleshooting, investigating, and solving operation system issues as they relate to financial transaction and information
- Design recurring and/or ad-hoc reports in Jet Reports
- Report and provide documentation from the systems, as requested by external auditors
- Handle system security (user and detailed permission level), setup and configuration of NAV objects
- Responsible for supporting and managing accounting and financial interfaces including, operational system interfaces and banking interfaces
- Work with outside consultants and application developers on customization and modifications to the existing systems
- An accounting designation (or advanced standing)
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience supporting mid-sized finance and accounting systems with full cycle accounting experience
- IT background with ERP Implementation
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Advanced level knowledge of Jet Reports – Jet Professional 2018
$80,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25463.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.