About the Company
Our client is a well-established organization in the healthcare industry. They are looking for a Manager, Financial Services who will assist with the day to day accounting and reporting activities.
Why Work Here
- Close knit team of people. Full plate of work that is interesting to learn
- Great work life balance (9-5) and very little overtime required
- Informal and laid-back management but a fast-paced office
About the Opportunity
- Daily cash flow summaries prepared in a timely fashion, submitted and discussed with Manager, Financial Reporting, VP, Finance and CFO
- Oversee weekly A/P cheque runs with Accounts Payable Team
- Monitor A/R collections process
- Liaise with property accountants on weekly capex reporting
- Liaise with Banking partners for daily operations and account management as needed
- Assist in maintenance and updating of the accounting manual and be involved in staff training
- Quarterly reporting requirements for various government programs
- Quarterly internal consolidated financial statements
- Completion and updates on liquor licenses, credit applications and property taxes
- Manage accounting records and produce financial statements for our Nursing Agency
- Liaise with property accountants to ensure monthly submissions are done in timely fashion and accurate
- Assist in review of monthly financial statements, and variance reports for operating retirement homes for accuracy and completeness
- Assist in preparation of the monthly financial package to be presented to senior management
- Prepare complete internal package for the year-end audit, tax package for corporate and partnership returns
- Prepare of draft IFRS consolidated statements
- CPA, CA
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS, (financial reporting, full cycle accounting)
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28589.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.