About the Company
Our client is a well-respected company in the asset management industry. Our client provides a competitive compensation package with benefits, and they put value in teamwork, unity, excellence and respect. They are looking for a Manager to play an integral role within the Financial Reporting team.
- Excellent, team-based culture
- Great work/life balance
- Low turnover environment
About the Opportunity
- Lead and oversee the design and implementation of a strategic and sustainable internal control over financial reporting
- Lead the performance of the annual Risk assessment, identify key risk areas within different controls environment
- Develop and enhance internal controls policies, guidelines and methodologies and review and maintain detailed internal controls documentation
- Work collaboratively with both the internal auditors and external auditors / advisors
- Coordinate Business and IT general controls testing and facilitate the collection of evidence
- Review working papers to ensure the control assessment has been performed
- Monitor and track Business and IT issues raised by internal and external auditors
- Lead the review and analysis of the SOC reports
- Develop and facilitate education sessions to provide the business partners and stakeholders an understanding of the design and implementation of operational controls for their area
- CPA, CIA or CISA (preferred)
- 7+ years of progressive experience
- Strong working knowledge of IT General Controls (ITGCs) and experience with SOX and ICFR
- Public accounting (Big 4) experience
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27105.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.