About the Company
Our client is one of the largest social service agencies in Canada. They are looking to hire a Manager, Financial Reporting & Analysis to join their team who will be responsible for payroll, accounts receivable and payable, and financial reporting.
- Close-knit office, open door communication, great hours and flexibility (9 - 5)
- Opportunity for growth in this role
- This role bridges corporate to business units, highly visible relational role
About the Opportunity
- Maintain the budget process, coordinate timelines, and create and distribute budget guidelines and schedules
- Perform quality assurance checks and prepare the consolidated organizational budget
- Support and coordinate the preparation of timely monthly financial statement reporting
- Support internal monthly reporting needs through the Management Reporter tool
- Perform comprehensive analyses of financial data; prepare management reports and analysis of results utilizing complex electronic financial information from the Great Plains system, spreadsheets and other financial information from all components of the organizational entity
- Conduct research on competitive costing and recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of departments and programs
- Identify finance, corporate services, and operations related projects and participate in performing project management tasks
- Support the audit process by preparing audit schedules and initial draft financials
- Support the corporate insurance renewal process, procurement process and bank reconciliation and tax remittance process
- Manage and coordinate the daily activities of the A/P department including development and implementation of systems, policies, and procedures
- 4 years of public accounting experience
- Experience with non-profit audit clients an asset
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27405.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.