About the Company
Our client provides support services to a national network of community-based clinics, with a focus on enhanced level of patient care and service, putting patient care above all else. They are currently looking for a Manager, Financial Reporting to join their Support Services team.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Real career growth and development opportunities in this position
- Company is rapidly growing organically and through acquisitions
- Opportunity to lead and manage staff
- Flexible and progressive working environment, with opportunity to work remotely
- Manage the preparation of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Manage, lead, and develop financial analysts (direct reports)
- Responsible for planning month-end, quarter-end and year-end including preparing timelines, deliverable lists and roll forward of financial statements.
- Assist with interim and annual audits with the external auditors.
- Lead design, testing and implementation of new accounting and finance systems as applicable.
- Lead period-end (monthly, quarterly, and annual) close tasks, prepare/review various account reconciliations and journal entries accurately and on a timely basis.
- Lead the consolidation of financial results for both internal and external reporting purposes and ensure accuracy and completeness of information.
- Oversee the balance sheet reconciliation process including ensuring compliance with the policy periodically
- Oversee the periodic and quarterly analysis of results and balance sheet movements
- Assist with research and analyzing new accounting standards/changes, make recommendations on accounting policy changes and/or revised disclosures, and ensure that financial statement disclosures follow GAAP
- Assist in preparing Audit Committee and other Board-level materials.
- Support senior leadership in developing and implementing a strong internal control framework.
- Use skills and experience to implement and drive process improvements and efficiencies within the team.
- Lead ad hoc reporting requests
- CPA designation
- 5 + years of experience in external reporting, month-end and year-end close
- Strong technical accounting knowledge with GAAP
- Multi-site/ multi-location experience or consolidations experience is required
- People management experience is required
- Experience with process improvement initiatives is an asset
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #363780.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.