About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are currently looking for a Manager, Financial Reporting who will have accountability for the full management reporting, financial accounting and analysis, consisting of complex and challenging technical issues within U.S. and Canadian GAAP environments.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace culture, surrounded by top talent
- The company is consistently rated as one of Canada's Top 100 employers
About the Opportunity
- Manage, prepare and review quarterly filings for the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (US GAAP) and Ontario Securities Commission (CDN GAAP) including 10Qs, 10Ks, 8Ks, Sarbanes-Oxley Certifications, etc.
- Complete the monthly financial reporting consolidation of approximately 30 subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Coordinate and manage all audit and review engagements with external auditors.
- Manage and review consolidated financial statements and detailed monthly reporting packages.
- Review and analyze financial statements of subsidiary and corporate companies.
- Manage and prepare Board of Directors reports and key statistics used and distributed in conference calls and Board meetings.
- Research, analyze and assess the impact of U.S. and Canadian accounting standards and pronouncements.
- Liaison for tax and budgeting and planning departments.
- Strong understanding of U.S. and Canadian GAAP.
- Solid technical skills with a minimum of 5 years of financial/corporate accounting experience, including auditing public companies.
- Strong computer skills and proficient with MS Excel and accounting software. SAP experience would be a definite asset.
$110,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #328006.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role