About the Company
This is an exciting role for a technology company. This company is well-positioned for success and is looking for a Manager to join their team. This role is a key contributor to the consolidation and financial reporting process of the organization.
Why Work Here
- Excellent team dynamic
- Great work life balance
- Ability to work from home
About the Opportunity
- Perform and/or review aspects of the month-end/quarter-end/year-end financial close, consolidation, and analyze related financial information
- Prepare/review quarterly interim and annual consolidated financial statements
- Prepare/review analysis for quarterly interim and annual MD&A
- Prepare/review financial reporting, management and proxy reporting requirements related to the Company's share-based compensation
- Champion the development and application of accounting policies and processes
- Manage and oversee the monitoring of the Company's financial instruments and documentation requirements, such as intercompany loans and/or hedging derivatives for equity/foreign exchange/interest
- CPA, CA
- 5-10 years post qualification experience
- Public company financial reporting experience
- Knowledge of applicable IFRS and OSC/TSX reporting requirements
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28725.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.