Our client is a growing asset management company seeking an experienced Manager of Reporting to assist over a 3 Month Contract. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience within financial reporting and IFRS within a public company.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Reviewing and identifying new accounting standards and impact on financial reporting
- Responsible for regulatory and statutory financial reporting
- Handling all audit queries and being point of contact for auditors
- Managing a team of 5 and handling any internal control issues
- Any ad hoc requests from senior management
- 10+ years of experience within a public company in a financial reporting company
- Prior experience working within an IFRS environment
- Experience managing staff
- Experience within asset management/investment is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills to be able to present to senior management
$50 - $55/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27930.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.