About the Company
Our client is a prominent publicly traded corporation operating in the cannabis industry. They are looking for a Finance Manager to provide manage various aspects of their external / internal financial reporting requirements as well as budgeting and forecasting initiatives.
- 50% financial reporting
- 50% budgeting, forecasting, modelling, financial analysis with commentary
Why Work Here
- Great work-life balance
- Competitive compensation package, stock options
- Room for progression or lateral moves as company grows
- Booming industry!
About the Opportunity
- Prepare external consolidated financial statements
- Prepare internal financial statements
- Prepare full MD&A
- Research and implement technical IFRS
- Manage annual budgeting process and quarterly forecasting process
- Prepare in-depth financial statement analysis and commentary
- Ad-hoc financial modelling requirements
- Assist in special projects as needed
- CPA - preference of experience from a Big Six accounting firm prior in career
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead and work independently
- Strong excel skills and experience working with a major ERP
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25097.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.