About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the music and entertainment industry. They are currently looking for a Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis and Financial Reporting, to lead in all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and risk management.
Why Work Here
- 10-15% discretionary bonus, 3 weeks vacation, 100% company covered benefits, CPA dues reimbursement
- Exciting industry in work being part of a music label and publisher
- Company run workshops and collaborative events
- Fantastic leadership team, mentorship and team culture
- Company likes to grow and promote its employees, and this position gets to hire its own team
About the Opportunity
- Defines financial situations by completing quantitative analyses and develops strategies
- Involved in the valuation of IP assets by maintaining current portfolio valuation and assessing risks
- Maintains database of key financial metrics of the Finance department for reviews and discussions
- Adept at preparing financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information
- Responsible for oversight and maintenance of key financial models i.e., specific to guarantees and collars
- Key driver in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly forecasting process
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting to ensure working capital/funding requirements are met
- Responsible for hiring 2 analysts to ensure that all monthly, quarterly, annual objectives are met
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- CPA designation, CA is an asset
- Exceptional Excel / Modelling / Data skills (FP&A, budgeting, variance analysis, scenario modelling, etc.)
- Previous experience in people management
- Previous experience with data-heavy industries (professional services, advertising/media, tech, music, etc.)
- Knowledge of Power BI / Dashboarding / Data tools is an asset
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29287.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.