Our client is sourcing for 6 month contract - Full time potential.
About the Opportunity
- Assists in the preparation of annual operating budgets. Work with the forecasting process to present the story behind the numbers
- Prepares management reports in a timely and accurate manner using the information systems to provide information for decision-making
- Management and development of complex financial models to deliver financial forecasts and provide variance reporting/explanations
- Document internal processes - assist with creating SOPs for the team
- Identifying potential financial risks and opportunities within the business, recommend remedial measures.
- Develop reporting and analytical KPI metrics/scorecard for the effective measurement and monitoring of A&P spend
- Develop best practices for analysis of Customer Profitability
- Accounting Designation
- Excellent analytical, problem recognition and problem solving skills
- At least 5 years' experience with financial analysis, accounting and/ or project planning
- Ability to identify key issues and provide recommendations to different levels of management
- Demonstrated organization skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines, exercise judgment in determining priorities and adapt to changes
- Ability to manage high volume of data and decipher them into relevant information for his/her clients
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25189.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.