About the Company
Our client is a large technology company with excellent growth prospects both organically and through acquisition. They are looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to support the largest acquisition in the organization’s history.
Why Work Here
- High exposure role
- Work for an excellent boss and great mentor
- Massive acquisition which will act as a platform for future growth within this portfolio
About the Opportunity
- Conduct sensitivity analysis to determine the impact of changes to underlying assumptions on the current fiscal year and budget and long-term strategic plan
- Produce detailed three statement forecasts (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) including modelling working capital and capital expenditure forecasts
- Analyze and communicate trends to business managers to provide actionable insights
- Challenge business assumptions to influence forecast accuracy
- Monitor the impacts on financial lending covenants and work with senior management to develop any remediation plans necessary
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly cash flow forecast to satisfy covenant reporting
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis and forecasts for the use in the development of financial business decisions such as customer or product line profitability
- CPA (Preference to CA)
- 3 years of post-audit firm experience in a dedicated FP&A role with exposure to leverage/covenants
- Financial modelling, Power BI/Tableau skills are strong assets
$110,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29377.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.