About the Company
Our client is a leading property and casualty insurance organization. They are looking for a Manager, Finance Business Partner who will support the personal lines from a business partnering standpoint. This position will also support the VP of Personal Lines and be a key point of contact internally.
Why Work Here
- Excellent collaborative culture
- State of the art new office
- Good work life balance and an excellent boss
About the Opportunity
- Facilitating transparency of financial performance across the segments
- Works with business leaders to drive improved performance
- Ensures business decisions are grounded in sound financial analysis
- Ensures business decisions endure processes that drive robust financial challenge and accountability
- Provides analysis and insight to prioritize the allocation of scarce resources to areas where value can be generate
- Responsible for growing the relationships with the business as a partner, provides superior client experience and strengthens the relationships across boundaries.
- Ensures accurate financial assumptions in corporate and business unit strategic planning processes are consistently made
- Participates effectively in the development of business planning models that reflect key drivers of value and competitive environment
- Track and analyze information that is predictive and actionable
- Establishes and executes a framework to drive expense management discipline and focus across the business – identifying and reducing non-value added costs in its operation
- Understands key financial and operational drivers of performance and helps to integrate them consistently in business management reporting processes
- Directs Business Unit Operational Reviews and Business Planning processes, engages business leaders, and leverages best practices and common processes
- CPA or MBA
- 3+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Financial Services experience
- Experience with contract negotiation and management, business modeling, acquisitions and integration
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #337864.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.