About the Company
Our client is a leading property and casualty insurance organization. They are looking for a Manager to support the personal lines from a finance business partner standpoint.
Why Work Here
- Excellent collaborative culture
- State of the art new office
- Good work life balance and an excellent boss
- Report to an AVP, who is an excellent leader and mentor
About the Opportunity
- Consult in a finance business partner capacity to the Personal Insurance segment leads
- Grow the relationships with the business as a partner, provides superior client experience and strengthens the relationships across boundaries
- Ensure all business decisions are being supported by high quality financial analysis with the necessary data resources, analytical tools, structured frameworks and best practices
- Drive quality business planning ensuring business activities are being created that culminate in financial plans and performance targets being set and achieved across the regions
- Direct Business Unit Operational Reviews and Business Planning processes, engages business leaders, and leverages best practices and common processes
- Ensure that financial support is provided to initiatives that add value to the business
- Ensure accurate financial assumptions in corporate and business unit strategic planning processes are consistently made
- Participate effectively in the development of business planning models that reflect key drivers of value and competitive environment
- Support the development/refinement of appropriate efficiency metrics, dashboards and financial/nonfinancial KPIs to enable effective performance management
- Track and analyze information that is predictive and actionable
- Establish and execute a framework to drive expense management discipline and focus across the business – identifying and reducing non-value added costs in its operation
- CPA or MBA
- 3+ years of financial and/or operational management experience (1-2 years of which preferably in a P&C organization)
- FP&A experience
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28007.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.