About the Company
Our client sells HVAC equipment, Water heaters, Tankless, Filtration systems and Smart Home Products. They are looking for a Manager, Finance and Reporting.
Why Work Here
- Good work life balance and a strong leadership team
About the Opportunity
- Close knit team, everyone in the office works closely together
- Lead the closing of the month end Financial records for the Simply Smart Group of Companies ensuring timelines are met for all deliverables
- Lead the preparation of the Combined financial statements on a monthly/annual basis including drafting of the Notes to the financial statements
- Lead the preparation of all the Financial and Operational reporting documents including consolidated portfolio metrics to be generated on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to be provided on a timely basis
- Ensure the reporting documents required to be provided to Creditors are completed within the timelines provided
- Be the primary contact for the auditors and provide information as requested
- Be the primary lead for all tasks associated with database management in Leasing software
- Develop the Forecast and budget process and ensure monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines are met
- Analysis of financial/operational data on a monthly/weekly/daily basis as directed
- Responsible for leading and/or preparing monthly accounting entries and reconciliations including bank (leasing business), intercompany, provisions, etc.
- Develop solutions to improve reporting and efficiency of information being generated from the system
- Implement controls to help safe guard the company’s assets and financial data
- Draft policies and procedure
- Responsible for financial, reporting and system continuous improvement efforts
- Support implementation of new system
- Supervise your direct report(s) and ensure report(s) are performing in accordance with their goals and objectives
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- CPA Designation
- Firm experience required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with MS Excel and Word and accounting software
Up to $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #384074.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.