About the Company
Our client is a leader in the hospitality industry. They are looking for a Manager, Finance who will be responsible for leading the internal accounting and reporting for a portfolio of properties.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Manager position with direct reports
- Collaborative and inclusive culture
- One of Canada’s most admired Corporate Cultures.
- Lead the accounting and reporting for a portfolio of properties.
- Lead and develop a team of property accountants, including mentorship of CPA students in the team
- Partner with business segment to achieve financial strategy and goals via proactively leading KPI analysis and providing recommendations
- Prepare/review and analyze monthly/quarterly financial results and management reporting packages.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes for the business segment to achieve the company’s business objectives
- Support interim and year-end audits and preparation of audited financial statements
- Create, maintain and follow effective control systems
- Provide support and guidance to operating units to ensure consistent application of proper accounting/ organization policies and internal procedures
- Support the integration of new acquisitions and/or developments, as needed
- Performing other duties and support various projects as assigned
- You have Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Commerce or related discipline with a Chartered Professional Accounting Designation (Canadian)
- You are energized working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #391848
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.