About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large technology company. Our client is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career. They are looking for a Manager, Finance to be responsible for analysis, forecasting, budgeting, and long-range planning.
Why Work Here
- Reputable organization with long tenure within the company
- Excellent work/life balance
- Dynamic team based culture that is very collaborative
- Lots of opportunities for internal promotion
About the Opportunity
- Provide detailed reporting on Warranty and Refurbishment equipment costs to the business, highlighting key business trends, risk and opportunities
- Month-end reporting and variance analysis
- Support the financial forecasting process for in-year forecasts, budget and long-range planning.
- Drive detailed analytics on cost drivers
- Prepare financial analysis presentation materials for executive team presentations
- Manage multiple deadlines and meet all corporate requirements
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of information
- Provide continuous improvement of the forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- CPA In progress or MBA
- 3-5 years experience in financial analysis and planning
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to convey financial analysis to management
- Excellent Excel skills
$65,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29184.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.