About the Opportunity
- Lead the month-end close process.
- Manager A/R, A/P and Billing Analyst and assign tasks as required by the business.
- Manager the banking and treasury process.
- Work with A/P Supervisor and review posted transaction of customer invoices while ensuring proper accounting treatment of commodity taxes.
- Review of financial statements and provide commentary around variances to Controller and CFO.
- Responsible for year-end audit working paper files and ensuring audit is completed on schedule.
- Address where improvements can be made within internal controls.
- Assist Director of FP&A with forecasting and budgeting processes
How to Apply
- University degree with CPA designation is required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing month-end close process.
- Prior experience managing a team of at least 4 staff.
- Above average experience with Microsoft Excel and Office tools.
- Prior experience working within a large ERP tool (experience in implementing an ERP is an asset).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 379384
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.