About the Company
This is an exciting role at a large telecommunications company. They are looking to add a Manager of Finance to their team to be responsible for supporting global accounting policy and ensuring complex accounting transactions are compliant and disclosed appropriately.
- Professional and friendly
- Great culture to learn and grow professionally
- Good work life balance - typically about 40 hour work week. There are some busy times with quarter/month-end
- They get flex work hours - most people work from home 1-2 times a week
About the Opportunity
- Assist with the accounting of all equity related transactions and stock-based compensation, including valuation of compensation granted, determining stock-based compensation expense, forecasting future impact on the business, and preparing quarterly reporting disclosures
- Makes recommendations related to policy, standards and strategies for identified controller-managed risks
- Leads the execution of accounting policy programs; assesses and adapts as needed to ensure quality of execution
- Monitors new accounting standards and analyzes impacts to policy and standards
- Prepares reports on accounting policy matters for senior management and industry and regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Support a diverse range of financial and operational analyses, including operational efficiency programs, M&A integration, and other TI Senior Leadership request
- CPA, CA
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a large, complex, and dynamic organization
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP
- Managerial experience and knowledge of SAP or large ERP system are assets
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27492.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.