About the Company
Our client is a global software company looking to add a Manager, Corporate Tax to help with corporate tax planning initiatives, corporate tax returns, SR&ED, transfer pricing and calculating M&A tax benefits.
Why Work Here
- Great company with an ambitious growth curve
- Young and vibrant team
- Company is easy going in the office, work/life balance is very good
About the Opportunity
- Manage preparation of the corporate tax reporting package
- Manage all Canadian and US tax reporting requirements and be the main point of contact with regulatory / government contacts
- Accountable for transfer pricing and SR&ED preparation
- Lead project to implement in-house corporate tax reporting requirements
- Manage many other corporate tax projects and requirements.
- Manage relationships with big four accounting firm
- Canadian and US Corporate Tax experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred CICA In Depth III
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24853.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.