About the Company
Our client is a developer and owner of utility-scale solar energy. This role will be primarily responsible for assisting with the preparation and review of the financial statements, month-end reports, and managing the consolidation and analysis of the Quarterly and Annual Reporting to the Company Stakeholders.
Why Work Here
- Very entrepreneurial and fast-paced
- Lots of exposure to properties and investors around the world
- Work-hard, play-hard environment
- Company celebrates their success together
About the Opportunity
- Manage the preparation of the consolidated financial statements (US GAAP, ASPE, IFRS)
- Lead the corporate month end close process including reviewing of period end journal entries and reconciliations
- Review the preparation of the entity level monthly financial statements and reports through upstream and downstream reporting
- Review of corporate consolidation and allocations from regional/foreign entities for group reporting and related compliance filings
- Liaise with Company Shareholders and JV Partners to coordinate submission of financial reporting information and related disclosures
- Manage the external & statutory audits and financing compliance requirements.
- Co-manage external tax consultants for Canadian and US Tax provisions, returns and filings
- Co-lead the phase two of the financial system implementation (MS Dynamics Business Central 365) and upgrades through system testing and executing cutover processes as a power business user
- Support preparation of internal management reporting, as required for the Company and its international development projects and operations
- 6+ years of financial reporting experience, ideally gained within the renewable energy, real estate, infrastructure or similar industries
- US GAAP or IFRS
- Strong Excel skills
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28745.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.