About the Company
Our client is a leader and one of the largest organizations in the real estate industry. They are looking to add a Manager, Corporate Reporting who will support both public reporting and the parent company’s reporting requirements questions
Why Work Here
- Very strong team of CPA, CA's at head office
- Company is performing extremely well
- Real estate sector is one of the best performing sectors historically
- Flexible managers who allow people the flexibility to plan their own schedules as long as work is getting done
About the Opportunity
- Compile & review the supporting schedules for the external Quarterly Report, including contributing to the MD&A.
- Support appropriate accounting treatments for proposed transactions and devising and maintaining frameworks and guidance.
- Coordinate training sessions with affected groups of new accounting pronouncements. Clearly communicate complex topics and issues to non-specialists. Break down concepts to practically apply the new accounting standards within our company.
- Prepare the compilation of reporting packages to the parent company.
- Liaise with external and internal auditors to support the quarterly review and annual audit process
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiencies
- CPA, CA
- 4 years' experience in a national accounting firm and/or an accounting policy team
- Experience with TSX listed public companies
- Must have IFRS clients
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 340671.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.