About the Company
Our client is a worldwide leader in the entertainment manufacturing industry. With offices around the globe, they push boundaries through innovation and integrity. The Manager will be a key member of the Finance team catering to the Corporate Finance and Treasury division of the company.
Why Work Here
- Focus on building talent within the company
- Encourage cross-functional movement
- Great workplace culture
About the Opportunity
- Assist with Financial Risk Management strategies and assessments
- Assist with M&A valuations and support the Accounting and Corporate Development teams in the execution of acquisitions from a finance perspective
- Prepare of quarterly Corporate Finance materials for the Audit Committee and Board packs
- Complete an insurance captive feasibility study and recommendation
- Consolidation of the Company’s Capital spend Budget, subsequent forecasts and working with functional heads to explain variances on a quarterly basis
- Support the Director, Corporate Finance with post closing M&A Treasury integration (bank account migration, insurance, audit, etc.)
- Support the risk assessments as part of the Enterprise Risk Management program
- CFA is a strong asset
- 5-6 years of work experience in a Treasury or Corporate Finance environment
- Industry experience: CPG (preferred) or tangible goods
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30135.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.