About the Company
Our client is a global organization providing financial services. They are looking for a Manager, Corporate Audit, to join their team.
Why Work Here
- Great work life balance
- Supportive culture
- This role comes with use of a company vehicle
About the Opportunity
- Use a risk-based approach to prepare the annual audit plan
- Define audit scope and execute financial, operational, compliance, and/or IT audits in a timely manner
- Analyze documents, identify, obtain, and evaluate relevant information & controls
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations for improvement using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicate the results of audit and consulting projects, including key findings and recommendations
- Present a complete analysis of all internal control deficiencies
- Track open audit findings on a quarterly basis and review remediation efforts for appropriateness
- Report remediation progress on a quarterly basis to executive management
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Powerpoint, Word, and Excel)
$90,000 to $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #282648.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role