- Lead Corporate Accounting team in delivery of key aspects of the month-end close, quarterly and annual internal and external reporting under US GAAP, in a public-company environment
- Analyze and review of various revenue streams, including monthly finance income, joint revenue sharing arrangements, rent and maintenance revenue, etc.
- Review quarterly receivables provisions incorporating historical, customer specific and macroeconomic information to arrive at the appropriate recommendations
- Review monthly accruals, deferred revenue, depreciation, prepaid expenses, long-term receivables, other assets, banking and intercompany balances
- Review monthly and quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Assess accounting impact of amendments to sales contracts and ensure proper and timely communication to all Finance stakeholders
- Maintain up to date documentation of new lease arrangements and renewals, ensure proper accounting treatment
- Act as a point of contact with internal and external auditors and tax team, facilitate timely and accurate responses to various audit & tax requests
- Designation in Professional Accounting (CPA, CA)
- 2+ years’ experience in a people-leader role from a global corporation or public accounting firm
- Ability to understand moderately complex contract terms and interpret accounting elements
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in US GAAP preferred
- SAP experience is an asset
- Ability to promote a culture of continuous improvement, review and optimize department
- Workflow, facilitate user communication and cross-training
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #387664.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.