ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MANAGER OF CORPORATE ACCOUNTING ROLE THAT OFFERS A GREAT DEAL OF FLEXIBILITY, REWARDS, AND RECOGNITION? Our client is looking for an experienced CPA to join their team.
Manager, Corporate Accounting
About the Company
Our client is a large, private organization in the retail space. They are hiring a Manager, Corporate Accounting to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Consolidate all subsidiaries in a multi-currency environment on a monthly basis
- Reparation of year-end financial statements in accordance with US GAAP, including all necessary note disclosures
- Research and provide accurate accounting guidance, using professional judgement and support on complex issues and transactions, in compliance with US GAAP
- Reparation of internal management reports and internal financial statements within established timeframes on a period basis, including review of departmental expenses, draft management reports and financial statements to identify problems requiring remedial action
- Analysis of variances vs. budget
- Work with external auditors, ensuring all issues are resolved to their satisfaction in a timely manner
- Supervision of two Financial Analysts including goal setting and performance evaluations
- CPA, CA required with excellent knowledge of US GAAP
- 3-5 years of public accounting experience
- Retail industry experience an asset
- Experience with business combinations, consolidations in a multi-currency environment, stock compensation, mergers and acquisitions and derivative instruments preferred
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19884.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.